Written By devhe on Thursday, September 19, 2013 | Thursday, September 19, 2013
To establish the sustainable and winning organization, the best people is our ingredient. Providing rich experiences, diverse individual development and wide opportunity to grow are the way we are benefited from our people.
Find your fit and join our League of Stars.
- To ensure efficient time management by planning and prioritising work, so that the most urgent/important matters receive first/prompt attention, arranging appointments & business travel
- To manage settlement of expenses according to company policy and procedure, including to administer Purchase Request and invoices as well as to liaise with related departments
- To prepare and provide necessary documents/agenda before a meeting held or a business travelling made.
- To maintain and keep an accessible and effective filing system
- To generate and produce documents to deadlines and to meet high standards of presentation
- To deal with correspondence, queries, scheduling, delivery, phone calls, either in English or Indonesian in a timely and proper way with business relations as well as with internal department concerned.
- To tactfully communicate any complaints received from buyers/customers/consumers
- College graduate, especially from secretarial academy
- Minimum 5 years working experience as executive secretary
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Good English, speaking and writing
- Speaking Mandarin would be an advantage
- Strong achievement orientation and self management
- High attitude toward customer value creation
For the selected candidate, we provide a very competitive remuneration in term of salary, compensation & benefit, and education & training.
Please use the Quick Apply below or send your CV to:
Visit our homepage www.multibintang.co.id